Effective January 5, 2022, at 12:01 am Ontario temporarily moved back to Step 2 of the Road Map to Reopen.
All Jubilee Church services will now take place at 50% Capacity which will allow for physical distancing of 2 metres.
Updated Service Schedule:
Jubilee Church will be offering three services on Sundays: 9:30AM, 11:00AM & 6:30PM. Service attendance will take place at 50% Capacity which will allow for physical distancing of 2 metres in church services and outdoor.
Please sign up for your service of choice. We must all do our part to keep each other, our families and our communities safe. If you are feeling unwell and are high-risk immunocompromised or feel nervous about attending our services, please stay at home and join our online services on Zoom. Our Sunday online service will take place on Zoom at 11:00AM for those who are not able to attend service in the church building. Tuesday Morning Prayer & Bible Study, Mid-week Bible Study and Friday Night Youth Service will take place both in-person (Regular Capacity) and on Zoom. A Zoom link will be sent out prior to the start of each service.
Ontario Guidelines for Places of Worship:
Indoor and outdoor permitted with capacity limited to permit physical distancing of 2 metres. Source: Reopening Ontario | Ontario.ca
A Safe Place for Worship:
Jubilee Church is committed to making a safe place for worship for you and your family. Below is a summary of our safety measures for our church reopening:
- Service attendance will take place at Regular Capacity. Please sign up for your service of choice
- All attendees entering the building are required to sanitize their hands using an alcohol-based sanitizer
- Masks will be available for attendees and should be worn to and from your seat. Note: Please feel free to bring your own masks as well
- Please stay at home if you are feeling unwell (i.e. fever, cough, difficulty breathing). Note: For a more comprehensive list of symptoms please Click Here
- Please sit with people from your own household only
- Please maintain a physical distance of 2 meters (6ft) with individuals who are not members of your household
- Please refrain from hugging, shaking hands, or any other form of physical contact
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water
- Practice good hygiene (avoid touching your face, covering cough or sneeze)
- Minimizing travel and self-isolating for 14 days after all international travel
- Increasing cleaning of frequently touched surfaces
- Protecting the most vulnerable
- Getting tested if you are worried you have or have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19
- For more information on COVID-19 including updates Click Here